10.31.2007

Happy Halloween!

What did you get for Trick or Treat? I got this pumpkin hat! Guess I'm a pumpkin head now.


Not satisfied to be just cute as a bug in a rug, here I demonstrate that I am also as cute as a pea in a pod. Hope you like this picture! It's the only one we took before my dog Gracie ate my peas. I didn't know that foam peas were edible, but then again all I eat is milk, so I'm not so up on other folks' eating habits.

Hope you had a happy one, and that you didn't get sick from eating candy like Mommy and Daddy did!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Liev,

You just keep getting cuter and cuter. By now you should know that you're the only Schiffman that looks good in green or orange. Your Mom did a fantastic job on your hat in spite of her carpal tunnel pain (and looks great in her leather jacket). I'm sorry to hear about your peas, but believe me they wouldn't have tasted good to you. Be patient, and very soon you'll be experimenting with non milk food stuffs too! Love, Grandma & Grandpa

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,
You and mom look pretty snazzy for Halloween #1. We will explain the concepts of "treats", "sharing" and "solid foods" (candy?) when we see you next. Please forgive Gracie. In Dog-world pretty much everything is edible or a chew toy. We are really glad that we will have some photos to remember the holiday.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa