Skills update: I...
- - regularly crawl on my hands and knees instead of on my belly
- - can speak multiple words, some intelligible, almost all animal-related (woof, roar, oink, moo, duck, dog... and, oh yeah, Dad)
- - can sign even more words (useful stuff: eat, milk, more, help, all done, and please)
- - have trained my parents to get me Cheerios by pointing at the cereal cabinet
- - can often get food onto a spoon OR a fork, and then get that food into my mouth
- - am cutting two new teeth (upper molars)