8.04.2009

Fun on the Farm

Both Mommy and Daddy were able to sneak out of work the morning my school went to see a farm. There were cows and chickens and llamas and rabbits and roosters and cats and ducks and turkeys and goats and lots of huge farm equipment. Oh my! We had lots of fun and petted lots of animals. Some animals were very big and we just looked at them from far away. We started off with a hayride.

Daddy learned that cow tongues are scratchy.

My friend Alex and I really liked this kitty.

I wasn't exactly sure what to do with the chick.

Here we all are! We all had a fun time and fell asleep in the van on the way back to school.

1 comment:

lesdmd said...

Dear Liev,

Well, the kids are cuter than the baby animals, but not by much. We think you need to tell mom and dad you need a baby cow for Hanukah!

Love,
Ganma and Gampa