1.10.2010

Holidays

Decorating for Hanukkah

Mmmm, latkes!

Note: the rest of Hanukkah was not documented photographically as Mommy and Daddy decided I was big enough to help light the menorah, so spent most of their time keeping me from setting fire to the house.


Then, we got to celebrate Christmas, too. So many holidays! So many presents!

I was super sticky after my very first candy cane.


What's Christmas without cookies? And a dog to accompany your cookie baking with overly loud drinking?

1 comment:

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,

Yum! all those holiday goodies and you are still able to preserve your boyish figure. As as dentist, and I know you already know, please remember to brush your teeth very well. While the set you have now will be replaced by newer big guy teeth, the next ones will have to last quite a long time.

Love,
Grandpa