3.03.2010

Busy Weekend

Friday was Mommy's departmental bowling party. I did an awesome job of bowling.



















Actually, it's only 6 pounds, upside-down. But I'm still sooo strong!

Check out my spare!


Then, on Saturday, I went ice skating for the first time! On a real pond! At the end of the season. On ice that could really have used a Zamboni. But I did it!



















Tenney Park in late February



And Sunday we did boring stuff like errands. I have no pictures of those.

2 comments:

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,

We see you are getting ready for the Winter and Summer Olympics (if Curling, why not bowling?).

There will be a customized T-Shirt coming to you soon. We really look forward to your visit to Florida.

Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

-lbs. said...

Dear Helen,

I highly recommend bumpers when bowling, it makes it possible to actually knock down some pins.

For getting the ball to go down the lane, try a ramp, or throwing it, or kicking it like a soccer ball! That last one seems like it should hurt, but apparently it didn't.

Also, it is important to celebrate no matter what happens to the ball! High fives are a solid method of celebration, but don't forget about jumping up and down, yelling, or running around.

Love,
Liev