5.21.2010

Shorn!

I just had my very first haircut ever! My friend Eddy got a haircut the other day. This made a big impression on me, and I came home and asked Mommy and Daddy if I could have one, too. M&D thought that was a good idea, since I was having trouble seeing through my curls (see below).
I was enthusiastic until faced with the prospect of actually getting my hair cut. There was much crying and fit-throwing, and this was before I even got in the car. Daddy was brave and sat in the chair first to show me how it's done. I was not impressed. Then Mommy turned on the portable DVD player and I was rendered defenseless (i.e. zombified) by Toy Story 2 . Woody helped me watch it. I almost didn't notice when Miss Laura started cutting my hair.
Eventually, I even acquiesced to a drape.
Afterward, I noted (with wonder) that it didn't hurt at all!

Check out the final result:
Mommy and Daddy and I like it very much!

No comments: