9.07.2010

Aunt Ethan came to visit and it was Super Fun!

Aunt Ethan came to visit! It was a short visit, but we did so much!

We went to the Farmer's Market! And the Capitol!
We played Legos!
We drew chalk pictures!
We swung on the swings!
We painted our toenails!
We went to the Terrace, where we looked very small for some reason.
We sat by the lake!
Aunt Ethan taught me to play Doodlejump on her iPod Touch!
I loooove Doodlejump.
Did I mention how much I love Doodlejump?
Eventually I just pilfered Aunt Ethan's iPod Touch so I could play Doodlejump all by myself. Aunt Ethan was very nice about the whole thing.
Gracie was also super excited to have Aunt Ethan here.
I think Aunt Ethan had so much fun here, she's a Cheesehead now!
That's okay, so am I!
I hope Aunt Ethan comes back very soon!

No comments: