11.19.2007

My Village

It turns out I'm a really lucky boy. Not only do I have adoring parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, I also have lots and lots of friends. And they all show me in so many ways how very much I am loved.

For instance, my honorary Aunt Sheri is a whiz at painting. Just check this out!
Do you see the little red-haired boy on the step stool? That's me! I can't wait until I'm big enough to sit on my new little step stool or step on it to help me reach high places. For now, it's just fun to pat it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Liev,
Luck has nothing to with it. You're a wonderful little boy and it's always fun to do nice things for nice people. Your "Aunt Sheri" is indeed very special, as are you. Once you've mastered the technique, the stool will be your answer to " how can I get those cookies on the back of the kitchen counter".
Love, Grandma & Grandpa

lesdmd said...

Wow Liev, what a special and spectacular gift. Being a great kid earns its rewards. When you are a bit older, maybe you could send Aunt Sheri some of your artwork. The stool is much too nice to stand on so I guess your adoring fans are going to have to lift you where you want to go. Not a bad deal!
Much Love,
Grandpa and Grandma