7.23.2008

More Birthday Fun

On my birthday, I did so many new things. I opened presents:
I tasted eggs:
(I actually liked the omelet Daddy made a lot; this is actually the face I make when somebody asks me what a pig says.)

I played with bubbles:

I ate some of Daddy's scary orange Cheetos:

I took a walk in my "Birthday Boy" T-shirt:

I hung out at the zoo with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, and Grandpa (behind the camera):

...and I rode the zoo carousel:
Rrroooaarrr!!!

I had a fun, fun birthday.

The next day I rode on my awesome fire truck from Grandma and Grandpa. It plays a really loud and obnoxious song that I like a lot!

The day after that was my birthday party, and you already know how the cake went down (see below). Yum!! I wish I had birthdays every day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Liev,
We know first hand what a great birthday weekend you had. We had the best time sharing all the new experiences with you and hope to be able to do it again and again for all your future birthdays. Despite what science says, we prefer to be believe that you remember it all. We'll keep trying until you do.
Lots of hugs and kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa

Linda said...

Well, I missed your birthday in the rush of...whatever, but you are lovely and you look exactly like your dad, which I think is what I say every time I see you, but that's only because it delights me so much.