9.06.2008

Long time, no see

My blog is back by popular demand! Also, Mommy's on an outpatient rotation right now, so we all have a little more time to update you on my progress.

First of all, I can totally walk now. Mobility!! It frightens my parents. I can also eat corn on the cob:


I can throw a ball:


I can use a fork:


I know how to dance:


I can turn upside down:


I'm getting ever so good at communicating:


...and I'm starting to understand the subtle art of manipulating my parents into making dubious parenting decisions:


One thing I am still working on, though, is the concept of paradox:


More to come! I'm learning daily. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Liev,
Welcome back!
We know that your Mom and Dad have been very busy with work and taking such good care of you, so we were very happy to see that you're back in the blog world.
We loved the videos and bet that your favorite involved the whipping cream.
You are doing a super job toddling around and talking and we can't wait to see you and share in those experiences.
Love, Grandma & Grandpa

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,

Grandpa may be a bit late to the keyboard, but I assure you not to the videos. It has been a real joy for Grandma and me to watch, on the blog, all the things you can do; although not nearly as good as being with you while you do them. As always, we love and miss you.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Linda said...

Liev,

Congratulations, you are lovely. I have always believed that eating corn and learning to walk are the biggest stepping stones to adulthood, so you are well on your way. Your appreciation of aerosol whipped cream will serve you well throughout life.