8.22.2007

Lookie what he can do!

Man alive, I've been busy this past week! I've learned so many things...

- I've started joining in on conversations (no words, but my coos and gurgles speak multitudes).
- I found a new volume setting for when I'm really P.O.'ed (yes, I do go to 11).
- My smiles are coming more frequently and seem to be tied to actual people/events.
- And I've spent some time discovering that I have appendages. Hands. Feet. Whoa.

Turns out, the small bits on the end of my hands (fingers? My vocab acquisition is lagging) can be good for a little nosh when I'm hungry or fussy. Here I demonstrate my alternative hand positioning technique for thumb sucking. It'll be all the rage in Paris soon.

1 comment:

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,
Grandma and I really enjoyed our visit. Your were an exemplary host. Have you decided which thumb is "vanilla" and which is "chocolate"? The rest of your fingers are also pretty useful. Vocal chord level 11 is especially good in sports related activities. We love you.
Grandma and Grandpa