8.11.2007

Special Guest Photographer

So this morning Mommy and I went to the farmer's market for a date with Aunts Sue and Sheri. We had a great time. Not only did I get some cool new kicks (which you'll see later -- they're still a bit too big for me), but Aunt Sue took some nice photographs of me. She totally knows what she's doing with a camera. It's nice to work with a pro once in a while, unlike those haphazard "photo shoots" (if you can call them that) I have with Mommy and Daddy.

Here are the shots.

This is me blowing some bubbles.


Here's my foot.


This is me holding someone's finger. (We think it's Sheri's but it was such a busy morning I can't remember for sure).


Here's my hand by itself.


And here's my hand in the grass.


Aren't they nice? And Sue is just learning to use her new camera (this is her 1st digital camera), so I imagine her photos will get even better over time. Wow! Maybe she'll take some more photos of me soon.

TTFN
-lbs.

1 comment:

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,
Aunt Sue sure takes nice photos, but then consider her model. I hear that she and Aunt Sheri got you some dynamite shoes. Mom and Dad have a Jones for these items. Make certain you get to wear them. Be sure to save some pixels and body parts so we can add to the collection.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa