8.12.2007

Hair Club for babies? Plus, a nice day

Here I am, not even 6 weeks old, and I find (to my despair) that my hair is falling out! Mommy says that if I take after her, I won't have hair again until preschool. How embarrassing! Let's hope I take after Daddy. In the meantime, I'll be searching the pharmacy for baby-strength Rogaine.



Fortunately, I had an otherwise lovely day. I showed my school spirit (apparently Mommy and Daddy met at some place called "Oberlin"),


had some laughs,


got another bath (no inappropriate photos this time) and enjoyed my comfy towel afterwards.


I'm pooped!! Off to bed...

2 comments:

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,
Is that a smile I see, and does it have anything to do with being pooped (out)[pun fully intended]? Bald is really fashionable these days and you do not have to shave to achieve the look. Between mom and dad, they have 4 Oberlin degrees. Those are pieces of paper that indicate that the only thing greater than the amount of studying they had to do was the amount of money that had to be spent. No matter what you decide to do, you will always be our little Yeoman.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

Unknown said...

Dearest Liev,

You need not ever worry about hair loss, just look at your grandpa, not to mention, your grandma's legs. At this point in your life hair is just a hassle, especially "bedhead" although your folks have a nice stash of product. Your are handsome no matter what.
Love, Grandma & Grandpa