8.08.2007

More Gender Equality

I think I remember being upside-down inside of Mommy at some point, but now I seem to be right side up on Daddy. Weird! ...but warm and snuggly.

Mommy says that now Daddy can experience the fun and back pain of carrying around a 9-pound infant (well, 12 pounds at last estimate).



Mommy's also trying to find a way for Daddy to experience 16 weeks of nausea, 12 weeks of constantly having to pee, and 6 weeks of extremely awkward stitches. I wonder what that's all about.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Liev,
What a nice and loving way to travel, but where's your rearview mirror?

Unknown said...

Dearest Liev,
If you play your cards right, you'll not have to walk for a loooong time. And pretty soon you'll be able to hold your head up, face forward, and not have to stare at Dad's stubble. By the way, I think he understands the six weeks of stitches pretty well. We have a book to give you that will explain that. I think your dad is still reading it.
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,
I wrote the last comment and apparently Grandma and I are competing for publication credits. Rest assured that we both love you.
Grandma and Grandpa