7.16.2007

Ewwww!

See if you can guess what this is:












That's right, it's my belly button stump. And today (well, last night technically) I am officially stump free! I'm glad to have it gone. It was kind of stinky. Plus Mommy and Daddy kept poking at it. Anyway, here's the end result:



Pretty cute, eh? So cute, in fact, I'm thinking about getting a sponsorship deal. What's that...you're wondering who the heck would pay me to display my belly button? Well check this out, and tell me you don't see any resemblance.




I thought so. And that's going to make me some big bucks. Or at the very least, free Timbuk2 products for the rest of my life. Wooohoo!

Gotta run, but perhaps tomorrow I'll tell you about today's adventure, an episode I like to call: The Doctor's Office or The Case of the Incredible Growing Boy.

-lbs.

1 comment:

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,
Congrats on your product linkage with Timbuk2. I'm not terribly busy with work anymore, so I could be your agent. First thing we need to do is sell product. Mom and Dad need to purchase that umbilical plug. Ditto for finger and toe nail clippings. How about those soiled diapers? To some they may be garbage, but I am thinking an advertising campaign called something like "Leavings of Liev". Give me a ring - - - we'll do lunch.
Love you,
Grandpa