7.11.2007

My Ride

As promised, here are some snapshots of my Buzz.

First off, notice the sweet wheels. I've got 12s in the rear and 7s in the front, which means I'm good off road OR just cruisin' around town. I went with the 'midnight black' for the exterior rather than something showy, but I've still got some nice chrome accents. What I like best is that it's sporty, but still has a lot of cargo space. I admit it; I don't travel light. Snacks, games, a change of clothes (*wink*wink*)...you just never know where the day will take you, and I like to be prepared.


Here's an interior shot. I've got bucket seat, which is so comfortable. In fact, in this shot I'm catching a few Zs myself -- that's how plush it is. I had the racing seat belt put in, too. I like to ride fast, but that doesn't mean I take chances. Plus, I just think it looks cool, especially with the Ferrari Red seating. But I didn't stop there. I accessorized with my own take on "fuzzy dice." I know it's little bit old school, but I like to mix things up, combine the old with the new, know what I'm saying? It's what makes my personal style personal.

You're probably wondering why I didn't drop the soft top. Normally, I love cruising with the top down, wind in my hair and all. But I need some new shades -- gotta keep the sun out of my eyes -- and until I get 'em, I figured I'd leave the top up.

Anyway, I gotta roll. But you can check me out all summer, either here on the blog or cruising around town. Just try to keep up...

-lbs.

3 comments:

lesdmd said...

Hold on there young LB - - - you are beginning to sound a bit like a car salesman - - - and this grandpa is buying everything you have to say. Anyone reading ought to know that you could sleep in an (albeit large) shoe box. Your early muscle activity seems to indicate there will be a six-speed in your future.
Love you,
Grandpa

JeffMediaTake said...

liev....

i received your lovely note today ... shaving will come soon enough, and keep gracie away from the bear

by the way, i have a droptop myself,(and a laptop...whole other thing) and it is the only way to go; while i still have the hair i want to feel the wind rushing through it

nunclej

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,

We want you to know how much we enjoyed meeting and holding you. We had a wonderful visit, thanks to you and your mom and dad, and will certainly be back to see you soon. You may not know it yet, but you are a perfect as we humans come.
We love you.
Grandma and Granpa