7.06.2007

The name's Bean....Lima bean

There's been much talk about whether various parts of me look like my mommy or my daddy. After carefully considering this recent photo, I think you'll agree that I actually look most like Daniel "James Bond" Craig. And yes, I do like my breast milk shaken, not stirred.

In other news, today was my first day at home. I'm very relieved to announce that it has been pleasantly uneventful. No poking or prodding, and best of all nothing has been snipped. I got to see my new room, which is pretty cool, and I even slept in my nice new crib. Best of all, I met my canine big sister, Gracie. She was really happy to see me! I can't wait until I'm bigger so she and I can play. I think she's looking forward to that too.

Here's my first picture at home: me and mommy snuggling. What a great mommy I have. (and a shout-out to daddy for taking the nice pics!).




And finally, here's a pic of me giving my lungs a workout ('O Sole Mio...'). It's important to keep in shape, you know. Truthfully, I haven't had much to complain about yet as far as mom and dad are concerned, but I like to know I can get their attention any time I need to.

-lbs.

No comments: