7.29.2007

Chunk-Style

I know...I've been bad. I haven't been updating much lately. It's just that things have been busy. Let me try to catch you up.

Well, I went to see the doctor this week. Nothing serious, but I *did* have a bit of a rash on...well, on an area that nearly rhymes with 'rash' (especially if Sean Connery says it). The doctor didn't seem concerned, which I guess is good. Mommy and Daddy have been putting zinc oxide on it, which looks a little like clown make-up, but with any luck will help. Anyway...while at the doctor, I also learned that I'm up to 11 pounds! And Mommy was worried I wasn't getting enough milk. Ha!

Also this week we've been trying to get out a bit more. For instance, we went to "Baby Box Office," which is where the local movie theatre shows movies for moms and dads with babies or little kids. It was fun, although I got a bit of a tummy ache mid-way through the movie (and I wasn't even eating the Junior Mints...hey, I just made a joke. Junior Mints...JUNIOR, get it? Come on, it's not bad for a first joke). Anyway, it was nice to get out, and we saw my pal Alex and his mommy, Sandy.

What else? Oh yeah, this week marked a big of a milestone for me and Mommy in that we spent a little time apart. Basically what happened was Daddy took me and Gracie for a nice long walk while Mommy did stuff at home (once I think she napped and the other time she took a shower). It was hard for all of us, but I think it's good, since there will be times where we can't be together. So, best to start practicing now.

I guess that's the really big news. Besides, I know that part of the reason you tune in is for the pictures, not just the stories, so here you go.

Here I am kicking back in Daddy's arms. He has a pretty comfy lap.


And here I am crashed out on Mommy's shoulder. You wouldn't think this was comfortable, but it is. I guess her chest is posturepedic or something.


Here's a photo of me on Daddy's chest. I know it's a lot of photos of me sleeping. I don't know why Mommy and Daddy don't take more shots of me awake. I've been pretty active lately. Maybe it's just easier. And by the way, what's up with Daddy? Does he not own any shirts with sleeves? We get it Daddy, you work out; nice guns, now get over yourself!


And lastly, here's a shot of me and Mommy taking a bath. No worries for you faint of heart; I think all the important bits are covered. Not that I mind; I've got nothing to hide. But Mommy and Daddy are a little prudish about these things.


That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to keep the updates coming. This week looks promising: A trip to the dentist with mommy; the Simpson's Movie and who knows what else...

-lbs.

1 comment:

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,
The entire crew is showing off a lot of skin, but you still look best. The skin tone is vastly improved from the pictures the other day. Should you like, we will cut off the sleeves of a onesie so you can look like Dad. It's good to know you are adaptable - - - equally comfortable on Mom's shoulder as Dad's lap. Much Love-
Grandpa and Grandma