7.15.2007

Now I know my ABC's...

Mommy and Daddy did a nice update on my room today. It involved a lot of banging, which I wasn't so crazy about, but in the end I think it turned out nice. I do get the sense, however, that it will ultimately be educational. Something to do with reading. Mommy and Daddy kept pointing and saying "alphabet" and singing a little song. Nice tune. Catchy. Anyway, here's what it looks like.
On the subject of reading, much has been made about my ability to see, or rather whether or not I can see things clearly. I resent this. Ok, sure, my vision isn't perfect. But I'm not some Mr. Magoo-esque character who can't tell one thing from another. Stuff's just...you know...a little fuzzy sometimes.

Here, to give you a better idea, here's a photo of me "specially filtered" to give you a sense of my world. I hope this will end the needless speculation. Because remember, just because I can't see perfectly, doesn't mean I'm not watching you!


-lbs.

2 comments:

lesdmd said...

Great start Liev,
Grandma and I won't be able to make out the words on a page in a few more years; so you'll be able to read to us. If you hear about any books that you might like for the future, for example while you are listening to NPR or the Daily Show,let us know.
By the way, you are still really handsome in blur-o-vision.
Lots of Love,
Grandpa and Grandma

Unknown said...

I really like the idea of putting that alphabet on the wall- it is soooooo cute (and funny, if you can see it clearly)
I also think that the baby vision picture is awesome! HOW did you do that?
Anyway, Liev, just remember that your aunt loves you!

Love,
Aunt Ethan :~)