7.10.2007

Rockin' and Rollin'

Hola, amigos. Sorry I haven't rapped at you in a while. I've been busy adjusting to my new digs. So far, I gotta say things are going well. I moved some stuff around in my room and now even more than before: MY CRIB ROCKS!

In fact, here's a shot of me rockin' out on air guitar. Nice!


Because it's so cool, I've been spending most of my time around the house. But there have been a few adventures. On Sunday I got a new sling. It's like a hammock that I get to ride around in -- how can you beat that? Then today, I took a spin in my Buzz. What's that, you don't know what a Buzz is? Why it's only the most kick-ass ride EVER! Oh sure, some would say it's just a stroller, but I disagree, because these days it's all about how you roll. And mine ride is totally pimped out. I don't have any pics just yet, but I'll post some soon.

Anyhoo, what I really wanted to tell you about was a funny thing that happened today. It's a little embarrassing, but what the heck. So I'm kicking back on my changing pad today, going commando, when I feel a rumbling down below. Well, some guys would hold back, but I figure "Hey, it's my place. I'll do what I want." So I let loose and next thing you know...well, you remember that old gag with funny book titles:

"Under the Bleachers by Seymour Butts"
"Yellow Spots on the Floor by I.P. Freely"
and of course
"Brown Spots on the Wall by Hoo Flung Poo" ...?

Well let's just say I wrote my own edition of that last one. Yessiree, it was a doozy of a deuce, a poop with pop, a BM that could have been mistaken for an ICBM.

I'm not bragging or anything. I'm just saying it was pretty funny, but maybe you had to be there.

Anyway, I gotta run. It's time for another meal. But I'll rap at you again soon, and I'll be sure to include some cool new pics.

-lbs.

No comments: