7.22.2007

Toys!

So, I was telling you about all those great toys I've been getting. I thought I'd share some pictures.

First, there's my mobile. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Sure, from your perspective, it looks cool:



But check it out from my perspective. Doesn't it looks a little like some sort of mind-control device? You are getting sleepy...



What I *DO* really like is my new bouncy chair. Not only is a comfy place to sit and bounce, but it vibrates. And after all those workouts I've been doing, it's nice to get a little massage. Here I am chilling out in my chair:



And here I am hanging in my chair with my sister Gracie (she wishes she had such a great chair):



Anyway, I've really been enjoying my toys. I'll get some pictures of me using the others soon. In the meantime...




YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY......SLEEPY....




SLEEPY....



ZZZZzzzz....



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where's the cup holder ???
Everyone knows that when you're "chillin" in your comfy chair you'll be nursing ( pun intended) a bottle of something. I guess you can play that age old fun game with mom or dad of "I'll drop it, you can pick it up....again.."
Anyway, I wish you many happy vibrating hours in your chair. You can also now share in Gracie's favorite pastime-- looking out the window at all sorts of cool stuff.
Love, Grandma

lesdmd said...

Hi Liev,
Mom, Dad, and Gracie all share nicely but the crib must be kind of crowded when photos are being taken of the mobile. The fuzzy one does tend to slobber a bit - - - Gracie too!
Schiffmans generally have an easy time falling asleep so you may never need the spiral thingie.
We love you awake and asleep. Grandma and I each claim we miss you most.
Love,
Grandpa

lesdmd said...

Dearest Liev,

Here we are again! It's beginning to look like we are your prime audience. We just cannot get enough of you, so keep the pictures and words coming.
Lots of hugs and kisses.

Grandma and Granpa